32.1270065307617 -94.9930572509766

000 CR 4621 Troup, TX 75789

296354569 32.1270065307617 -94.9930572509766 311 /listing/296354569-150484624/000-cr-4621-troup-tx-75789 False 0 1665630.0000 106 10135798 False
  • $1,665,630
  • 396.58 lot
  • Est payment $8941.46/mo

Property & Neighborhood Info

Courtesy Of United Country Bobo Realty & Land Company

Rural Acreage in Troup

BUY EAST TEXAS LAND. This land is a very unique tract and first time on the market. The 396.58-acre East Texas Red Oak Flat Farm for sale is located on County Road 4621 in the Northeast Corner of Cherokee County, Texas. Smith County is a short distance to the North, and nearby Rusk County is to the East. The land for sale is a 45-minute drive from Tyler, Texas, 30 minutes from Henderson, Texas, and 15 minutes from Troup, Texas. It is about halfway between Dallas, TX, and Shreveport, LA and is an easy drive on Interstate 20. This unique recreational property is in a very convenient location to many East Texas attractions and services. The Cherokee County multiuse land for sale has a 5-acre fishing lake in place and ready to fish. In addition, the property has Wright City Water Supply & Cherokee Co Electric service available. This legacy property has 12,000 linear feet of frontage on County Road 4621 that encompasses three sides of the property. A slight slope in the Land topography presents an elevation change of 40 feet from the front of the property to the back. Approximately 60% of the land surface is open, with the remaining 40% in mixed hardwood and pine timber. The soil makeup includes several variates of sandy loam. Dogwood Branch Creek traverses a portion of the property through a dense forest section, creating fantastic wildlife habitat and a potential lake site. The lay of the East Texas land for sale offers up several scenic building sites from which to choose. For the hunter, the wildlife habitat is in place! The opportunity for hunting includes Whitetail Deer, Feral Hogs, Ducks, and other small varmints that inhabit the woods of East Texas. For the fisherman, the 5-acre lake awaits you. The configuration of this land is very conducive for a high-game fence. In addition, a local cattleman currently leases the land for grazing.

Courtesy Of United Country Bobo Realty & Land Company
  1. 396.58 Lot

Main Features

  • Listing Status: Off Market
  • School District: Troup
  • School District2: Troup
  • School District3: Troup
  • County: Cherokee
  • Taxes: $784.09
  • Subdivision: Not In Subdivision
  • MLS Number:10135798

Additional Features

  • Access Road:
    • All Weather
    • County Maintained Road
  • Current Use:
    • Livestock
    • Pasture
    • Recreational
    • Timber
  • Documents On File:
    • Aerial Photo
    • Legal Description
    • Topo Map
  • Easements:
    • Unknown
  • Electric:
    • Electric Available
  • Fencing:
    • Barbwire Fence
  • Financing Available:
    • Conventional
    • Land Bank
  • Gas:
    • None
  • Grass:
    • Bahia
    • Coastal
    • Native
  • Hunting:
    • Deer
    • Duck
    • Hog
    • Squirrel
  • Land Description:
    • Irregular
    • Pasture
    • Wooded
  • Land Features:
    • Creek
    • Lake
  • Middle School:
    • Troup
  • Out Buildings:
    • None
  • Restrictions:
    • None
  • Road Surface:
    • Natural
  • Sale Rent:
    • For Sale
  • Sewer:
    • None
  • Showing Instructions:
    • By Appointment Only
    • Call Listing Agent
    • List Agent Must Accompany
    • Livestock
  • Soil:
    • Sandy Loam
  • Special Conditions:
    • None
  • Timber:
    • Hardwood
    • Mixed
    • Partial Coverage
    • Softwood
  • Topography:
    • Sloped
  • Water:
    • Community
    • Water Available
Neighborhood info courtesy of Homes.com © 2021

What's My Mortgage?

$38,769.95*
*Estimated monthly payment is a starting point to help assist you with your home search. To find out more about mortgage pre-qualification, click here.
32.1270065307617 -94.9930572509766

000 CR 4621 Troup, TX 75789

296354569 32.1270065307617 -94.9930572509766 311 /listing/296354569-150484624/000-cr-4621-troup-tx-75789 False 0 1665630.0000 106 10135798 False
  • $1,665,630
  • 396.58 lot
  • Est payment $8941.46/mo